(International) Business Development Booster Valencia
2-day executive program in Valencia (Spain)
Back to programs
The World Needs Executives with Global Entrepreneurship Skills
The International Bsuiness Development Boost is designed for (future) international operating entrepreneurs, professionals and managers who would like to master the various aspects of international business in a compact way.
The program aligns the needs of the current era of globalisation, intensified competition and the transition from an industry economy to a network economy. The transition from an industrial economy into an entrepreneurial economy demands for innovative business formulas and revenues models for ongoing innovation, international entrepreneurship and co-creation.
Internationalisation of your business is not only about travelling around the world and making quick business deals; It is about making long term deals based on adapted value propositions.
The challenge is to be able to move with your clients and partners.
- You will be trained to think "out of the box', to analyse opportunities and to obtain capabilities to materialise these opportunities.
- You will obtain skills needed for international entrepreneurship.
- You will learn to analyse the different aspects of cross border business operations in an integrated way.
- You will learn about cross cultural aspects of doing business with foreign clients/partners.
- You will learn about entrepreneurial attitudes and to think and act in accordance with new business models, new revenue generation formulas, innovations in partnership with other (foreign) companies and risk analysis.
- You will learn about how to operate as connector and networker.
Topics to be covered:
- Global Trends in International Business
- Internationalisation Concepts & Strategies
- Value Proposition as Strategic Vehicle
- International Market Entry Strategies
- International Business Strategies
- Operating in multicultural business environments
- Entrepreneurial Economy Business Models
Upon successful completion of this program participants will receive a certificate from International Business Development Academy.
Directors, managers and professionals of international active companies and organisations / international active entrepreneurs and consultants / graduates with the ambition to work for multinationals and international companies / professionals and managers who wish to settle abroad / bachelor plus level
Location in the centre of Valencia (Spain) to be determined
The investment for this 2-days program is € 495. 21% VAT (Spanish IVA) is not included. Two lunches and two network drinks and certificate included.