The Senior Executive Program Business Development & Feasibility is designed to make participants competent with designing business development strategies and perform financial analysis for investment projects.
- The ability to design and construct project planning
- The ability to analyse value chains and prepare value proposition concepts
- The ability to perform customer segmentation analysis and apply SWOT analyses effectively on business formulas
- The ability to prepare risks / cost drivers analysis and translate these into cash flow scenarios
- The ability to design and develop business development concepts (agencies, alliances, acquisitions, etc.) with integrated revenue generation models
- The ability to apply/integrate the abovementioned competences on a real life company situation, work in a team and present/justify their solutions and conclusions
- The ability to apply critical reflection on their own way of working